- being late
- things i said five minutes ago
- things i said five years ago
- people touching me
- being around a ton of people
- being yelled at
- wondering if people are talking about me
- every action i do
- and just about everything else
|Ozian:||Glinda, is it true you were her friend?|
|Glinda:||Well, that depends on what you mean by 'friend'...|
i dont get offended at white people jokes even though im white because:
- i can recognize white people as a whole have systemically oppressed POC in america, which is where i live
- most people when they make white people jokes only mean the shitty white people and i am not a shitty white person
- im not a pissbaby
my white friends that have reblogged this give me life
Remember when I blindly hated Russel Brand? I fucked up.
"They’re in a better position to judge than I am."
I think this is how most open minded people who value communication, connection, and are willing to learn from others think.
…Did… Did Russel Brand just explain how to react to being called out on something?
never underestimate this man
you know how much pressure there is on girls to be good at every video game they play, because if they fuck up once there’s going to be a heck of a lot of people saying how girls suck and how they shouldn’t play video games